PACT recognises the importance of offering benefits to staff in recognition of their importance to delivering quality services. These benefits include:
- 27 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular support and supervision
- PACT will pay for relevant professional membership fees to take up HCPC
- Flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities including VAA training events
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An annual social event
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Up-to-date ICT resources
- A comfortable, modern working environment
- Interest free, annual season ticket loan
- PACT were awarded the IIP Bronze award in 2014
Below you will find some answers to a recent staff survey where employees were asked "What do you like best about working for PACT?"
"I like the work culture and the feeling of being supported by my colleagues and management"
"The fact that people work hard towards a common aim and we can innovate new ideas and get them supported"
"We make such a difference to children's lives in terms of helping them to be placed with their forever family"