Alana House West Berkshire
Welcome to Alana House West Berkshire
The Alana House West Berkshire satellite service is supported by the centre in Reading and works in partnership with organisations and agencies locally to provide women only targeted support for vulnerable women with complex needs in the West Berkshire area. See what we do at Alana House and the activities we have on.
Alana House West Berkshire aims to:
- Improve the economic and social welfare of disadvantaged women and their families.
- Divert women from custody and reduce the impact that crime has on vulnerable women and their local community.
- Empower women by giving them the tools and techniques to become independent women making a valuable contribution to society.
The West Berkshire satellite service provides a scaled down version of the Alana House service in Reading which includes:
- Tailored support from a support worker providing 1-2-1 support sessions
- Support from partner agencies
- Themed drop in sessions in Newbury and in community locations