Saturday 6th May 2017, 10am - 12pm
PACT office, Reading
Following a similar event in Brighton this year, PACT has put together a diverse panel adopters to answer your questions about adoption at a special event in Reading. At the event you can expect:
- A brief presentation about the adoption process
- Q&A session with adopters with children from different backgrounds
- An opportunity to talk one-to-one with experienced adopters and social workers
- A chance to meet other prospective adopters
- Light refreshments including tea, coffee and pastries.
This event is free to attend but you will need to book in advance by contacting our enquiries team on 0300 456 4800 or emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. The adopter panel incudes a single female adopter who adopted in her 50s, a couple who adopted a sibling group of three, an LGBT adopter as well as a couple who adopted an 8 month old baby.
Find out more about adopting with PACT.