PACT offers the following benefits:
- 27 days annual leave, plus public holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave
- Competitive salaries
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular support and supervision
- Paid subscriptions to relevant professional bodies e.g. HCPC
- Flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Team away days and social events
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Up-to-date ICT resources
- A comfortable, modern working environment
- Interest free, annual season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential counselling and information service
- Regular support and supervision including clinical supervision
Below you will find some answers to a recent staff survey where employees were asked "What do you like best about working for PACT?"
"I like the work culture and the feeling of being supported by my colleagues and management"
"The fact that people work hard towards a common aim and we can innovate new ideas and get them supported"
"We make such a difference to children's lives in terms of helping them to be placed with their forever family"