Companies across London and the South are invited to partner with PACT and help vulnerable families.
I’d definitely encourage other companies to enter into a charity partnership with PACT – it was a brilliant experience!
There are various ways your company can support PACT. You could:
- Nominate PACT to be your charity partner
- Display a PACT poster or leaflets to help recruit much needed families to adopt children in care
- Hold a collection for PACT (e.g. at Christmas, Mothering Sunday, Harvest Festival or Adoption Week in November)
- Organise fundraising events such as cake sales, quizzes and dress down days
- Collect toiletries, food, toys, clothes or books for local families supported by PACT
- Volunteer for PACT
In return for your support, we can provide:
- Stories, case studies and articles for your staff newsletters and website to keep staff and customers updated on the difference we are making in your community
- Fundraising ideas and materials
- Staff development and team challenge ideas
- Volunteering opportunities
- Inclusion in the Supporters section on our website, and a ‘thank you’ via social media
We understand that companies want to make a difference in their local community. By supporting PACT we will ensure you are fully informed about the difference your support is making in your local area. Your support will make a real difference to the families we support in a variety of ways.